The library offers book reading facilities to all, to grow healthy readership, to disseminate knowledge on all subject & topics. The SCERT library also support the needs of faculty by providing proper document.
Library also develops and maintains an electronic record management system accessible via internet. The database shall be linked to internet database (e.g.-DELNET- Developing Library Network) to promote sharing of recovers at different levels. Apart from a well- Stocked book collection, the library shall have a set of national & international journal in the field of education & access to a wide variety of E- Learning resource.
Total No. of Books : 24660
Encyclopedia : 164 approx.
Note: Books on subjects like Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, Math, Punjabi, Environment, Religious book& NCERT of Class 1st to 12th available in library.
1. Total no. of Newspapers: 06
- Hindi Newspapers: 02
- English Newspapers: 04
2. Total no. of Magazines: 12
- Hindi Magazines: 05
- English Magazines: 07
3. Software-E- Granthalya 4.0
- Acquisition of Library materials.
- Subscription of journals (Renewal).
- Processing of library materials.
- Issue- Return procedure
- Stock- Verification
- Locating a book (Content- wise also)
- Maintaining record of magazines.
- Library also provides access to CD & DVD’s related to different subjects.
Librarian: Mr. Rahul Dangi