State Talent Search Examination(STSE) 2020-21
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
State Level National Talent Search Examination (Stage-1) 2020-21 for Class 10th Students
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) started in the year 1963. The purpose of the scheme is to identify talented students and nurture them. National Talent Search Scheme is for students studying in Class X.
1. Scholarships: On the basis of National Talent Search Examination, 2000 scholarships will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be as under:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class –XI to XII.
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
2. Reservation: As per reservation policy of UT Chandigarh.
3. Selection: There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage–I selection is done by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Sector 32, UT Chandigarh through a written examination. Selected students of Stage-I will be recommended to appear for Stage-II examination conducted by NCERT.